Pekepals Q & A Board


 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Chocolates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PickePekingese



Female
Number of posts : 25
Age : 33
Location : USA/PI
Pekingese Names : Picke
Pekingese Experience in Years : 1
Registration date : 2011-10-14

PostSubject: Chocolates   Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:37 pm

This sweet treat is one of the most poisonous foods for dogs. Why? Because chocolate contains theobromine. Theobromine is a naturally occurring stimulant found in the cocoa bean. It increases urination and affects the central nervous system as well as heart muscle. While amounts vary by type of chocolate, it is the theobromine that is poisonous to dogs.

Therefore, ingestion of chocolate should be prevented.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Chocolates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Miniture Chocolates

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pekepals Q & A Board :: Pekingese Health Questions :: Nutrition-
Jump to: